This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad tearing

It is very dry in the winter time, especial the cold wind just coming.

I had go out few days walking in the park. Cold wind is so strong, don't have feeling on my eye but tear dropping out from my fully plugged eye. I used genteal gel before go out but cold wind is too powerful.

Go into the toliet and find a mirror, there's no people here, great! Took off my sunglasses and see...
    My fully plugged eye got greater redness and is terriblely red, it seems always more sensitive than my half plugged eye.

Hi, hkgcomet.

You might want to try a moisture-chamber set of glasses. There's a discussion of them under Eyewear. These help people who have experiences like yours that cause them not to want to go outside. The making of a safe, portable microenvironment for the eyes sets the stage for not slowing you down and getting you out and about without fearing pain, tearing, and redness.

--Liz

Comment

Originally posted by liz56 View Post
      Hi, hkgcomet.

You might want to try a moisture-chamber set of glasses. There's a discussion of them under Eyewear. These help people who have experiences like yours that cause them not to want to go outside. The making of a safe, portable microenvironment for the eyes sets the stage for not slowing you down and getting you out and about without fearing pain, tearing, and redness.

--Liz
      I had 1000 degree shortsight, are those eyewear have glasses with degree?

Comment

I'm not sure about that. I'm also not sure about availability in your area, but the forum on that topic might give you some leads.

Comment

Working...
        X