X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what else can i do?

hi gang...

besides buying a new humidifier and taking some suppliments what else can i do
    about this eye problem?thanks.

coonsanders

Originally posted by coonsanders View Post
    hi gang...

besides buying a new humidifier and taking some suppliments what else can i do
    about this eye problem?thanks.

coonsanders
    What are your symptoms, diagnoses and what else have you tried?
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

hello

what is your problem - dryness, etc

Comment

hi
        well when i go out side my home my eyes start bothering me again because im
        away from the humidifier...by the way kitty thanks 4 the idea 4 a humidifier.its
        helping alot.thats about all my symtoms so far...yep its dry eye.

coonsanders

Comment

When did this start?Can you describe more the feeling? Are you seeing an eye doctor and have you been tested for allergies?

Comment

Your profile says you have the following symptoms: Dryness sensation, Scratchiness, Aching, Soreness, Redness, Burning, smarting, Eyes watering, Eyes tire easily, Blurry vision, Excessive mucus discharge. Are you still having these symptoms and which of these does the humidifier seem to help? I suggest visiting your eye doctor to get a firm diagnosis and proper treatment plan.
            Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Working...
            X