Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like eyelid gland problems. We have the same symptoms and thats what the doctors said I have. When you say that your eyes feel " Watery or otherwise strange" do you mean that the tears seem to thick or the wrong quality? Keep me posted on anything that helps because we have very similar issues. I am at a loss as to what to do, but if I find anything that helps I will let you know.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I guess the tears don't really seem very thick, more like really thin. Often I find that my eyes are slightly watery around the eyelid margins and otherwise dryer. It's hard to describe. Often it gets worse in the evenings and then I find that eyedrops don't even necessarily improve the situation that much, since they make my vision blurry too. Cold compresses are soothing for a little while, whereas warm compresses (which I guess are supposed to help with gland problems) never did much for me except make my eyes feel drier.

Comment

adienich.. I would have to say that it sounds like we both have the same problem. The tears just feel wrong.. Mine are to thick one hour and to thin the next..

Comment

Working...
        X