X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swim Goggles w/o Fog

To those who have tried Swim goggles as moisture chamber glasses--

Have you found any that do not Fog? (they all seem to "say" they have anti-fog properties, but are there any that TRULY do not fog?)

I think I may have found a pair of swim googles that do not fog up!! They are Nike Reflex II. I bought them today at the Academy store..they were $11.99. I plan on taking the plastic head strap off and replacing it with a cloth one. The plastic one is too tight and uncomfortable. I wish there was a better option but I need a pair for tomorrow so there you go!!

Comment

One of my doctors has a number of patients that use swim goggles. I ordered a prescription pair; he suggested putting a few small holes on the edges (not the front part) to prevent fogging.

Comment

I havent found any that don't fog...I think you will be better off with regular moisture chamber glasses that fit well! If they fit well, they fog a little also. That usually mean its doing its job and its a nice fit to the face!

Comment

I've been trying to find a cheap way to get moisture goggles to wear with my RX glasses. Would swim goggles work do you think? I could get a pair cheap until I figure things out with new glasses. I would only need my glasses for being on the computer or reading, not all the time. Thanks

Comment

Mewkiss...I have the same problem!! I need my glasses for distance. When I am home I can wear my wire rimmed glasses OVER my Onion Googles. I have to mess with them all the time but it works for watching TV etc. I look like a something from outer space but who cares!! Glasses might fit over swim googles too but I can't find a pair that doesn't fog up.

The only thing I have found that glasses will fit UNDER are the huge protective glasses they sell at Home Depot etc. Those are way to big for me.

Comment

Hey Abbygirl, I can't figure out how your glasses would fit over the onion goggles. I was just wondering if those magnifying patches would work on the Onion Goggles.

I was looking at swim goggles but I was wondering the piece that goes across the nose of the goggles would interfere with the nose piece on my glasses. I've been looking at reviews on Amazon to see what people say about the fogging thing.

I don't think I can wear those huge goggles because I cannot stand having anything strapped to my head. And if I'm laying on my side they would be really intrusive.

Would be great if we can figure something out. Now to figure out what size Onion Goggles. I think if the magnifier lens works so I can be on my computer and iPhone that'll be the best option for me right now.

Comment

Working...
              X