Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moisture Chambers

Hi all,

I have not really had any luck with getting the custom moisture chambers made. So, what are the best looking moisture barriers on the market that do not look so goggley? I am still having a hard time adjusting to the fact that I may have to wear these for a while, maybe forever. I am not looking forward to all the stares I will get while wearing them in public (shallow I know). I am just trying to figure out how to move on and get back to a somewhat normal life. BTW, I live in Dallas and will travel to a nearby state if anyone has heard of someone who can make the custom moisture nearby.
    Thanks,
    Bianca
    Lasik victim 2012

Indoors or outdoors?

Nothing shallow about worrying about the looks - eye contact is important But don't even think about 'forever'. Think of them like crutches.

For indoors-friendly things looks-wise, Ziena Oasis or Micro-Environment Glasses would be my pick. (Note Ziena is not suitable for small faces.)
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Hi Rebecca,

Yes, it would be for indoor use. The only thing I wear now for indoors is the onion goggles. I need something less goggley for indoors. Thanks you so much for the info.
      Bianca
      Lasik victim 2012

Comment

Working...
      X