Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody tried Ziena Oasis moisture chamber sunglasses lately? Small or large fit?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody tried Ziena Oasis moisture chamber sunglasses lately? Small or large fit?

I am trying to get a sense of fit. Did they finally work it out to where they could fit smaller faces? I saw some old posts that indicated they were very large.

Anyone?

My office is so darn cold and dry during the day, I'm considering wearing these things with some regular clear or transitional lenses while working on the computer. It's the only way I can escape the burning. At least they have a "1970s big glasses" look versus a goggle look.

Custom moisture chambers--no luck. Safety glasses, even--too big, no luck. MEGS from eyeco--won't return my calls/emails.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. Unfortunately my office is way conservative so goggles or motorcycle glasses just are not an option. Ever.

yes i wear them daily and love them... they are great.. i hvae a pretty narrow face but the style of the glasses look good on me... they look just like all the sunglasses popular today...
    i had to get them adjusted to fit my face and yeah they arent as tight as my regular sunglasses-but with the silicone shield it is more than enough fo rin the car -in the wind andjust when im having a really bad dry day.. pm if u need more info
    Jenny

Comment

Has anyone put prescription lenses in these? If so, did you use a local optician? I was thinking of using them for computer use but I have to have prescription.

Comment

I wouldn't say they're "very large" but they are large enough that I get about half of the ones I sell sent back due to fitting issues... despite all my warnings that they don't fit small faces well. But I do know quite a few people who have made them work well even with a suboptimal fit - getting someone to adjust them etc. It's kind of hit and miss. They're a good fit for me... I also wear Wiley Airborne, and can wear 7Eye Briza or Churada.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Just FYI, my eye doc got in womens size safety glasses that you can put presciptions in and they have a purple or pink trim on the top of the frame. I think they are starting to get the picture of the need for goggles that look decent!

Comment

Regina:

Many thanks. Can you supply the name/maker of the women's safety glasses for a prescription that I can give to my optometrist? Many thanks
            Sanibelle

Comment

Working...
            X