Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moisture Chamber Goggles, Eye Wear, ETC....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moisture Chamber Goggles, Eye Wear, ETC....

I was wondering if these are sold in offices rather than just online??

Bless my boyfriend's heart, he's tried twice to get me foam lined glasses, but when we get them in the mail they end up not being "right" the one he recently ordered is foamed, but they have little openings in them; so that won't help!

I've been looking online at moisture release eye wear, but I'm afraid of ordering them and them not "fitting" I feel i have a weird shaped head!
    I'm not sure what the different "models" are/mean.

Hey viv, I have ordered 5 pair of different glasses from online because only one will fit my funny shaped head too and then sent the rest back. Now read the return policy closely because some companies only give you enough time to return them, if you open your package AT the post office when you get them...TRY them on and immediately SHIP back the rest...and dont forget all the forms you need to send if required!

The other option is a harley davidson store. They usually have several pairs of foam lined glasses for you to try on. Also, I have noticed that some eye doc stores are starting to get with the program and mine in shoreline Washington had an assortment of glasses that were meant for eye protection whether it was to keep dust or wind out. I ended up buying clear safety goggles with a purple trim and was able to get prescriptions put in them too!

Comment

Hey!
      I searched to see where a Harley Davidson store is around here and found one about 15 mins away! Also, while searching I found this place called the dry eye center. Apparently they sell moisture chamber goggles, night wear and such. So I will def be looking into those before I order online. But that is a very good idea, thank you for the tips!!!

Comment

Working...
      X