Panoptx Mishap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panoptx Mishap

I thought we needed to lighten up a little tonight, so I'll post my new favorite Panoptx story.

My three-year-old has a flu-like bug that has caused intermittent vomiting all day. Just before dinner I crouched down in front of her pathetic, motionless body lying on the couch. At that precise moment, she moaned, sat up and erupted, spraying vomit in a clean line straight at me. So as to keep them handy, I happened to have my Panoptx Vientos hanging on the cord around my neck. The vomit puddled in them rather nicely.

Well, I know you're not supposed to use soap on the lenses and all, but tonight I JUST HAD to give them a good scrubbing - after my shower.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Not as bad as puke but...

I once dragged my dangling Harley goggles through the fish bucket while on my husband's boat. I wanted to die but had to put them on for the boat ride back to the cottage. Gaacckk. It still makes me shiver.
    Cindy

"People may not always remember exactly what you said or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel." ~ Unknown

Comment

speaking of

Ever have to reach into the commode to retrieve your car keys? yeech.
      The commode at work, no less.
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

No, but I once had to rescue my sister's retainer from the dreaded bowl. Better hers than mine.
        Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Thanks for the giggles Diana.... My two-year-old had a stomach bug recently, which I first discovered when we were sitting on the couch and... let's just say that I wish I'D had goggles around my neck to catch some of it.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
          X