Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone please recommend me something?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone please recommend me something?

im a 28 year old male...i had lasik almost 3 years ago and struggle with my eyes, especially when driving...causes so much anxiety its ridiculous. I bought the tranquileyes moisture release glasses a few weeks ago, and was all excited about them....got them in the mail, and just like everything else in my life, i was disappointed with the final result. First, they are hideous looking... Giant/goofy looking things...which ill be honest, i dont even care at this point, but they didnt even work. They didnt cover/seal my eyes at the bottom...I called and told them that, and they said to "bend them" which I did of course, but still...they didnt give me any relief at all anyhow. Luckily they refunded my money...so needless to say im really skeptical about trying anything else.

I really want something that "encloses my eyes" and doesnt look "too" bad...but more concerned about the enclosing my eyes part

Any suggestions?

Hi,
    I will be a year post lasik in Jan. Worst mistake of my life. You might try 7eye or wiley x sunglasses. I wear 7eye and they work for me while outside and driving.
    Lasik victim 2012

Comment

Wiley-X Airrage works for thin, small faces like mine.

Comment

Working...
      X