This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success with Onion Goggles

I wanted to pass along some good news about my onion googles! I have been using the onion googles which I purchased at a cooking store to watch TV, read etc. They have been a great help. My problem was I had to attach my distance glasses (with a paperclip) in order to see distance. What a sight I was plus I had to hold my head just so in order to look thru both at the same time! Well, I took my googles into my eyes glasses shop and they were able to put my prescription in the goggles!! Wow!! What a difference!! I paid $100 for the lenses and the goggles were on sale for $12.00. So worth it. I have a light prescription.. -125 or so. No more paperclipping my glasses!! The goggles are all the same size too so once the foam wears out on these I can pop the lenses out and put them in a new pair!!

so they are actually like moisture chamber goggles?

Comment

Mohit.. Not exactly. These onion goggles do not have a plastic seal aroung them. The "seal" is a soft foam material. The googles are actually sold for the purpose of shielding your eyes from the fumes when cutting onions. I live in Houston so I am always under a ceiling fan and wearing these really help.

Comment

That's what i thought, will try to find them, probably with no luck. Cannot get them shipped it will cost a lot.

Comment

Working...
        X