This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HeavyGlare.com Prescription Sunglasses 30% Off

Heavyglare.com is having a 30% Off sale on all prescription sunglasses. That includes Wiley's and Panoptx. They are out of Eagan, MN and specialize in higher Rx wrap-around style frames. They are pretty popular for a place that sells glasses, really know what they are doing much better than the local shops, I've given up on getting my Rx in anything but regular glasses locally. I've ordered from them twice in the past and got great service and a great product. I read about them here on this forum way back when I first ordered years ago. I'm not affiliated with this company in any way, just a former customer. I don't believe there is a promo code, they just credit your card back 30% the next day.

http://www.heavyglare.com/

Here's the email I received...

Get 30% OFF ALL Prescription Eyewear, when you buy a frame and a set of Rx lenses.

We want you to see Clear all Year! So we are giving you a discount on ANY prescription eyewear purchase made between 1/8/13 and 1/31/13. Valid on multiple pair purchases as well.

If you have a FLEX spending account, FSA or HSA dollars they can be spent on Rx sunglasses as well. This gives you the biggest opportunity to utilize your benefits for clear vision all year.

This offer is not valid with any other promotions, coupons, contacts, previous purchases, readers or non-prescription sunglasses. We do not file any paperwork with insurance companies. Costa Del Mar is excluded.

Discount will be refunded back to the card you used. (it is a computer thing...) thanks for understanding.
Working...
X