Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Panoptx CV and RX models fit equally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Panoptx CV and RX models fit equally?

Hi

I would need to know which model equals to Panoptx Sirocco CV?
    Is it maybe Chinook or Chubasco?

The reason and I need to know is that I know for sure that Sirocco fits my face and I don`t have possibilities to try any other so it would be nice to know before ordering a pair.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

For my face my "best fit" is Sirocco, and Raptor a close 2nd (only I don't like the earpieces on Raptor). I don't recall feeling like any of the FX line was a "true" equivalent of the Sirocco BUT it's been a long time since I tried them and obviously everyone's face/fit will be different.

I just went and dug up the FXs I have on hand to remind myself. Chinook was reasonably comfortable, slightly too snug around the temple, but had too much of a gap between face/foam for me (too much light & draft coming through the top) - not a huge gap but enough to bother me. Viento is too small for me. Unfortunately I don't have either of the others on hand so can't comment... been awhile since I tried any of the FX's on.

Here is a fitting guide, maybe that will help?
    Attached Files
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Thanks for your information!
      For some reason I can`t open that fit guide as it says following:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons...

Any idea how to fix that?

Comment

As a reference point to anyone caring....I have the Sirocco with RX lenses and it is a little big for me. I wanted the Viento as it was a perfect fit, but I didn't care for the fixed foam. At these prices, however, a great deal!

I was having trouble deciphering the lens style. Are any of these from day to night? Or just sun glasses with light or dark lens.
        Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Originally posted by syclone
          For some reason I can`t open that fit guide ....
          Any idea how to fix that?
          Hm, that's odd, no I don't. It's just a PDF download and shouldn't be in a protected place. YOu could try getting the one posted at this link:

http://www.dryeyezone.com/encyclopedia/eyewear.html
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Just answering for myself here in case anyone finds it helpful.
            Sirocco and Chinook are pretty much the same in my personal opinion and that`s what they told me when I asked from Panoptx.

Comment

Working...
            X