Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moisture Chamber - No longer Fogging Up? Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moisture Chamber - No longer Fogging Up? Why?

Hi all - it's Tommyboy - been a long time since I was on here. I have been back to work for a little over 2 months. 3 weeks ago I had a major flare up, that I am still dealing with. Pain average is 5, with a high at 7.

My doctor in Boston, told me it was due to work and I need to wear my moisture chamber goggles, while using the computer, driving, etc.

I have been wearing my moisture chambers almost all the time I am awake for the past 3 weeks now. I have them pulled so tight to my face, it is leaving marks on my face and my face actually hurts, which also give me frequent headaches.

I am having another pair made (Wiley X's) that are supposed to be in today.

Right now I am wearing Onion glasses that I bought from Rebecca's site here. And I have them fit very snug - I am actually holding them to my face - and they won't fog up???

Can someone tell me what is going on and why they will not fog up and what I should do please??? Shall I wet the foam???

Very frustrating....

Lastly, for the first time in many months - I had a FBS (foreign body sensation) in my left eye that lasted ALL day long - I could swear there was something in my eye - but there was not.

I also put in celluvisc yesterday and it did not help the FBS.

Thanks in advance for any help,
    Tom

Maybe wet cotton ball in the glasses.

Comment

During the dry winter I use to wet the foam of my Wiley X.

Sometimes my Wiley X fog up, even with dry foam, and it is usually when my tears are evaporating really fast. So if they are not fogging up, may be your tears are not evaporating as much.

Comment

Working...
      X