Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiley-X Airrage: are lenses changeable?

On the Wiley-X website the Airrage series is not presented as "changeable lenses". But I found a video on youtube of someone teaching how to change its lenses, and it seems easy and made to be changeable: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMFeh0MIbt4

I asked the same question I'm doing here to he Wiley-X, through their website, but I got no answers.

Are the Wiley-X Airrage lenses changeable?

If someone here have changed the lenses of a Wiley-X Airrage, let me know. I have one with prescription, and I saved the clear lenses without prescription that came with it. I purchased one with dark lenses (it didn't arrived yet), and if I wear sclerals (I will try to) I will need to change the clear to dark lenses and vice versa, if possible.

Sorry no one has responded, bakunin, but I hope you've learned by now that the lenses are replaceable. I've taken my airrage glasses to walmart with new lenses in hand, and the friendly folks in the optometry dept can replace them in minutes. I hope they have walmarts in Brazil ; )
    2 Cor. 12:8-10

Comment

I don't think they do but maybe they'll realize that we're looking for that option and make them that way. I'd love to be able to switch between dark and clear lenses.

Comment

Thanks for the replies!

Eagle_39,

Yes, there are Walmarts in Brazil. But I don't know if they would replace the lenses here. Anyway, I haven't needed to repleace them yet. I'm wearing one with prescription lenses at work and one with dark lenses outdoors. The dark lenses are really great. I could wear them even at night or indoors because they aren't much dark, just perfect to avoid my photophobia.

Comment

Working...
        X