Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MEGS?? Nice-looking (somewhat) moisture glasses for work - HELP!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEGS?? Nice-looking (somewhat) moisture glasses for work - HELP!

All,

I continue to have evaporative eye issues, and am contemplating going back to work this Fall. I work in IT - yes, I know, computer work! I almost ordered MEG glasses, but noticed that I cannot even get the seefit people on the phone - are they still in business?

Does anyone have MEGS and find them helpful, or are they not worth the money?

Does anyone know of a good place / good article to show people how to make stylish work glasses? I know need complete coverage, but 75% would be nice.

Do you think I should consider scleral lenses instead of glasses???

I appreciate your input. I have about a -0.50 rx, which is usually not needed at all in decent lighting, so I could get away with no rx at all in an office setting - I just need a little moisture chamber stuff, perhaps on the sides.

Thanks,
    Chandra

Hi Chandra,

I had custom made moisture chambers made by a local optician. I spent the day calling optometrists and finally found an optician willing to make them. I sent him the instructions and after three attempts they came out pretty good. I found instructions on a website called dryeyepain. I know the instructions are on this site too. I just can't remember where (sorry). Good luck
    Lasik victim 2012

Comment

Working...
    X