Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any Respironics Total Face Mask users out there?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any Respironics Total Face Mask users out there?

I'm trying to find a night dry eye solution for someone via email... he already has an original EyeSeals (the thinner kind with the big floppy thing over the forehead and the bit that extends over the nose) and we're trying to figure out a way to make it work for him. He's tried it with his bipap - underneath the bipap - but says the strap ends up breaking the seal on the peripheral part of the silicone of the bipap (or something like that).... Based on the limited pictures online I'm struggling to figure it out. My latest suggestion was to put the bipap on first, then the eyeseals so that it doesn't interfere, but to trim the eyeseals nose part off (or mostly off... lots of people did that before they came out with the 4.0 trimmed down version) so that the edges will collapse down next to the edge of the nose bridge of the bipap and hopefully form a seal against air leaks.

Anyway if there's anyone here familiar with that particular Respironics mask (and I'm not even sure that's the right one, all I have are photos but google image search came up with that) I'd sure appreciate feedback Thanks!!
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244
Working...
X