X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiley-X/7Eye or Moisture Release Eyewear

Hello,

I have been wanting to buy eyewear for computer use. A lot of people on this forum seem to be using Wiley-X, but I'm wondering how they compare to eyewear that release moisture, such as TranquilEyes Moisture Release Eyewear? Wiley-X traps in moisture, but if there is not enough moisture in the room, then surely they would make the eyes more dry? Eyewear that releases moisture seems much more effective for that reason. For some reason however, TranquilEyes Moisture Release Eyewear does not seem to be a very popular product, and I guess there must be a reason for it?

I also forgot to ask how a pair of computer glasses for reducing eye strain would compare? Anyone have any experience with them? I have a very expensive air humidifier and I think it does a very good job at helping to cope with dry eyes, and it might be good to have a pair of glasses that can help with the eye strain that is caused by dry eyes.

Comment

I have not tried active moisture release goggles because I do not need them. However, here is my advice on eye wear that I have previously posted: The best I have found are the wileyx Gravity and seven eye. Go to a local army navy store or police supply store they usually carry a full line of wileyx and you can try on different styles. A motorcycle shop will have cheap sealed glasses some of which fit really well. I currently carry two pares of wileyx gravity glasses one with polarized lenses and one with clear lenses. They are less goggly than the seven eye but the seven eye is higher quality and the anti-fog treatment to the seven eye is much more effective. My seven eye glasses have photo-chromatic lenses with a soft removable seal with is extremely comfortable. The wileyx seals are equally comfortable. The wiley x glasses have ballistic lenses because they are used by military in combat as well as law enforcement so they are very tough and can double as shooting and safety glasses as well. Both types will take a prescription.

Comment

Working...
      X