US based member needed to order AirRage gasket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US based member needed to order AirRage gasket

Looking for a US based DEZ member who would be kind enough to assist in ordering a product from Wiley X. They don't ship internationally unfortunately and suppliers in Australia don't stock the product I require (the 'deep' gasket for AirRage).

Originally posted by DCRdryeye View Post
    Looking for a US based DEZ member who would be kind enough to assist in ordering a product from Wiley X. They don't ship internationally unfortunately and suppliers in Australia don't stock the product I require (the 'deep' gasket for AirRage).
    I'd be happy to help, but don't thi k we can get them here either. Did you find a supplier?

Comment

Hi L8rgater, thanks for the offer I've written to Wiley X and they do indeed stock the deeper gasket and issued directions on how to navigate the order. When I tried ordering them, their website had no options for international orders. They later informed that orders are restricted to US and Canada and to contact one of their international suppliers. Unfortunately, the main supplier here in Australia doesn't stock a huge range and certainly not the accessories such as gaskets.

Comment

I'll PM you

Comment

Working...
        X