Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey: Panoptx dry eye glasses

Dear all,

We were contacted by a group of students at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business conducting a marketing study as a class project. It includes a customer survey on Panoptx Dry Eye line of glasses.

Besides the educational purpose, the aggregate survey results will be reported to the company, meaning this is a reasonable opportunity to give Panoptx some input on What Dry Eye Patients Want. The students have assured me that no personal details will be disclosed to anybody (including Panoptx) and completing the survey will not result in your becoming marketing targets for anything.

So, since we want to encourage any companies putting effort into dry eye treatment and management tools - and are also happy to have college students learning about dry eye - I agreed to post the survey link here:

Survey for dry eye patients

Please note that the survey must be completed before May 6th (that's Friday) if you intend to participate.

Note that completing the contact details field (for free gift) is optional.

I took the survey myself just to see how it worked. The only "quirk" I found was that when you are done and press the button at the bottom, you don't get a confirmation screen, it just directs you to the home page of the survey website that was used, so be forewarned.

Thanks in advance to all who choose to participate.

Regards,
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Panoptx glasses

Sorry I missed this posting - I don't always get to look at the posts - depends on how good my eyes are each day - I have the glasses and use them all the time - I would recommend them to everyone that has sensitive eyes - they are about $500.00 but worth every penny and because you need them to see you can use them as a tax deduction. I would like to know how the survey comes out if you hear anything from them - Thanks
    Grandmajane

Comment

Mystery Gift from Panoptx-- puzzle solved!

About a week ago I received a package from Panoptx, which turned out to be an "Eyeglass Care Toolkit," consisting of lens cleaner spray, lens cleaning glove, leash/necklace, screwdriver, hinge rings, and nosepads. It was accompanied by a brief but gracious letter thanking me for participating in a Dry Eye eyewear survey. I actually had to use the search function here to figure out what I'd done to deserve my gift.

No, there wasn't a report enclosed about the outcome of the survey.

Comment

Working...
      X