Glad press and seal .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad press and seal .....

I've been using the glad press and seal at night to keep my eyes closed, however I think that this has actually done harm to my eyes because for the last two days my "eyelashes hurt" so I'm guessing this was not a good idea long term. My lash line feels like it's burning and my lashes feel like they want to pop out.

I can't catch a break. I don't know how I'm going to keep my eyes shut at night now. Regular sleep masks don't work, goggles don't work and I'm terrified to not use anything because I know my eyes open during sleep.

Does anyone else use this and how has it worked for you?

Have you tried eye bandaids or putting bandage under the wrap? I could never get a complete seal with the bandaids, but if I apply it correctly it keeps my eye closed and keeps moisture in too. I stopped using them because I didnt like the pressure on my eyes and went back to the goggles.

Comment

I found that with the bandages too - the pressure on the eyes and I already have terrible pain - especially on the top of my right eyeball. I went to see the opto on Saturday and his slit lamp nearly killed me. I wanted to cry while he was examining my right eye and it still hurts today.

Do you find the goggles work?

Comment

The goggles dont completely seal but most days when I wake up there is condensation on the inside of the goggles so at the very least they are keeping a humid environment for my eyes. My eyes also feel less dry right when I wake up.

Comment

I have some goggles - maybe I'll give them a try again ...

Comment

Working...
          X