This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Device for Lagophthalmos Sufferers

I saw Dr. Latkany last week. He mentioned he is working with Eye Eco (makers of Tranquileyes) to bring to market an eye mask to wear at night that will specifically close your eyes. For me, this is a huge deal - if it works. I have tried all types of masks to close my eyes at night and nothing works.

Just thought I'd pass the info along. He thinks it will be for sale in October or November.

Same here. I also hope this is the one that works.

Originally posted by grant555 View Post
    I saw Dr. Latkany last week. He mentioned he is working with Eye Eco (makers of Tranquileyes) to bring to market an eye mask to wear at night that will specifically close your eyes. For me, this is a huge deal - if it works. I have tried all types of masks to close my eyes at night and nothing works.

Just thought I'd pass the info along. He thinks it will be for sale in October or November.

Comment

Me too!
      Thanks for this news, Grant. Fingers crossed that this is the one that does it for us.

Comment

hi - any update on the availability of the new mask? grant555 -- I use saran wrap shaped into a bandana, tie it around my eyes/head, and then tie a regular bandana on top of it. I has helped to keep my eyes closed and moist at night. Not perfect, still wake up with some uncomfortableness, but so far works better than anything else.

Comment

Hi Bubba66-
          I'm also waiting on news of this- glad press and seal, cut into squares and pressed over eyelid area is what is working the best for me at the mo.

Comment

last i talked to the Eye Eco people, it should be available by the end of the month. I would just keep checking their website.

Comment

Thanks Grant- Glad to hear it- What are they calling it?

Comment

Thanks grant555! Bunnyrabbit123 -- will try the glad press-and-seal.....

Comment

not sure...

Comment

Working...
                  X