Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$100 Off Voucher for Lipiflow for December.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $100 Off Voucher for Lipiflow for December.

I received a $100 voucher from watching a seminar online for the Lipiflow treatment. Unfortunately the dates did not work out for my own treatment to be eligible, but if anyone is having one done before the end of the year let me know and I will send you the voucher.

Hi MGD30,

Do you know if this was a one-time thing, or if it is ongoing? If it's ongoing people can watch it when they know they have a treatment scheduled (and maybe you can watch it again and get another coupon that fits your timing). If it is ongoing can you please post information about how to access it, or a link? I for one know I will need another treatment eventually, hopefully not for a long time. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbird View Post
      Hi MGD30,

Do you know if this was a one-time thing, or if it is ongoing? If it's ongoing people can watch it when they know they have a treatment scheduled (and maybe you can watch it again and get another coupon that fits your timing). If it is ongoing can you please post information about how to access it, or a link? I for one know I will need another treatment eventually, hopefully not for a long time. Thanks.
      I'm not really sure if it is a one time deal or not. I just went to lipiflow.com and saw they they were offering the rebate if you sign up and attend the seminar so I did it thinking I would be able to use it for the treatment I did in November, but it was too early. I dont see anything right now about other offers. They just posted the webinar video on the website. You might want to check periodically to see if they offer it again.

Comment

Thanks, I'll remember to check the site. I hope the treatment works for you.

Comment

Working...
        X