Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coal Tar products and Selenium sulfide products like Selsun 2.5 are banned in Europe. Cancer risk reasons. Google it if you wanna know more. May be worth the risk if your problem is really really bad. But otherwise I suppose I would recommend E45 Shampoo, no banned contents and no import issues.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkeXMix View Post
      Coal Tar products and Selenium sulfide products like Selsun 2.5 are banned in Europe. Cancer risk reasons. Google it if you wanna know more. May be worth the risk if your problem is really really bad. But otherwise I suppose I would recommend E45 Shampoo, no banned contents and no import issues.
      Last edited by savino; 02-Sep-2016, 03:38.

Comment

Which store did you use?

Comment

Last edited by savino; 02-Sep-2016, 03:37.

Comment

I only use cliradex at night and break it into four pieces and then wash it off in the morning - it's works fairly well - I found a post re: Manuka honey on the eyelids - anyone tried it? It has to be 20 not the stuff from the stores

Comment

E45 Shampoo totally solved my skin flaking problem on the eyelids. Wish I found out about it years ago. I just take the minimum amount I can get from the bottle in the shower and apply it over the edges of my eyelids being careful not to get anything in my eyes and wait 1 minute. Rinse well. Flakes all gone and the effect came after just 2 tries. Since you need so very little for the eyelids, the bottle will last 'forever'.

The flaking will slowly start to come back if i stop using it over a week or so.

Comment

Saw Opthamologist and diagnosed with MGD, Ocular Rosacea and Dry Eye. No demodex issues. Used Tobradex steroid eye drops for 2 wks and eyes felt so much better however now that I've stopped using them, my eyes are irritated and sore again.

Comment

Working...
                X