Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could eyelid massages cause floaters or eye pain?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could eyelid massages cause floaters or eye pain?

I ask this cause on YouTube link of a video on eyelid hygiene created by bupa..a readers comment mentions that eyelid massages can cause floaters due to we vitreous but then upon googling it mentions that massages can rid of floaters

Colin mentioned here about a thread related to overdoing the massaging but I can't find it ?

Thanks guys
    "Only the body can heal itself, and all healing must come from within your body."

Heres the link Hyper!. http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showt...der&highlight=

Comment

Wouldnt it be better to use a bit of dove bodywash on ur finger tips while massaging to minimise friction and to prevent more inflammation ?
      "Only the body can heal itself, and all healing must come from within your body."

Comment

less friction=less massaging the glands the idea is to push the oils out of the glands, i reckon a lubricant you will just end up gliding over your lids. Dont care what it is? but in my book you dont put nothing on your lids or eyes that you dont need to.

Comment

Personally, I wouldn't put Dove bodywash anywhere near my eyes, or anything else that might irritate them. I wash my face with Aveeno (the bar type) it seems to have the least amount of ingredients that might add to my eye problems.

Comment

Working...
          X