Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eyelid swelling and cold compresses (and terrible eye doctors in the UK)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irish Eyes, I'd rather not identify the hospital, but to give you a clue the Daily Mail said it was the 4th worst run hospital in the country and Jimmy Saville the TV personality worked there part-time. My most amusing experience was whilst wearing a brand new - never worn - before gents tie and going there for Botox injections. I always take my tie off and open my shirt collar in the injection rooms, on the way out of this room and just 10 seconds afterwards I remembered I'd left the tie on a chair and went back to get it - it had gone? If you see an hospital porter who looks Phillipino wearing a lovely gents tie please let me know. They say the amount of stuff pinched from this hospital is incredible. The Management carried out a staff count one day and discovered eleven had clocked in and then gone home for the day. There friends used to clock them off at the end of their shift. They also discovered a manager who had 10 non-existent staff and he was pocketing their wages. A neighbour collapsed and was rushed to this hospital, she was wearing a £10 000 diamond ring, $16k, you can guess what happened whilst she was unconcious.
    Last edited by AprilShowers; 11-May-2012, 14:08.

Comment

Red-- just like others have said be careful what you put near your eyes/eyelids.. i went to a derm for red eyelids and he rx'd high dose corticosteriods and some fungal stuff. i just have red eyelids from rosacea..omg.. glad i got a 2nd opinion. i could have hurt myself
      Jenny

Comment

"...Irish Eyes, I'd rather not identify the hospital, but to give you a clue....."

AprilShowers

(But you have identified the hospital!)

One of the basic principles of the NHS is the proper use of public funds; sadly, theft and fraud seems to go on at many levels. It isn't confined to this hospital although it might have more than its `fair share'. I was more curious about the treatment you received there (mentioned in a previous post).

Comment

Working...
        X