This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expressing Lids Without Compresses

I've had the whole dry eyes/ blepharitis thing for a while now, but since the start of the year my right eye has been getting worse on a weekly basis to the point that it looks like I have pink eye in that eye all the time, I never really had a massive problem with bloodshot/ veins but now the right eye is red all over, theres almost no white, i'm not sure if its an infection none of the doctors/ eye doctors have helped it looks like its permanently red and swollen and the top eyelid margin looks thicker than the other eye so I think there's blocked glands. I'm not sure about doing warm compresses any more as it makes the veins super red which then don't go away so its like adding even more veins, is there any way to deal with the inflammation/ express the glands without warm compresses. I had intraductal probing and the opth said basically all the glands were covered with skin so there's probably no point trying to express them anyway? I also get pain in that eye when I look up or around.

/////////////////////
    Last edited by hankm9; 30-Oct-2016, 00:28.

Comment

Working...
    X