This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm Compress gave me Aqueous Defeciency

I did warm compress for 6 days in a row, then 10-12 times more on different days. In the beginning i knew that it made my lacrimal glands bad but it would come back to normal in the morning(after few minutes of epiphora). I posted here and asked here bout what happens when i do warm compress, I was told i'm thinking wrong(didn't came here to blame anybody)

http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showt...Compress-Issue!

also i know i didn't do it wrong, I used a method by a doc on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttypoNWVp7g did it for 5-10 mins in the beginning and 3-6 later.

So now its very bad, vehicle lights at night hurt(this is new), earlier on computer i could feel good by closing my eyes for some time, aqueous tears would relieve. Now I know what I have lost

Anything i can do to reverse pplease anybody? please?

Bloody hell!! at last! someone who unfortunatly has like to like symptoms as me. Mohit, i just wrote a really long reply to this, but it said 'log-in' which i already was, and ended up losing it all... And i aint writing it all again-lol...
    pm me, and i will tell you what's what... have you got Blepharitis or M.G.D ? cos you seem to have exactly what i've got, and i aint got Bleph or M.G.D, just plain aqeaus defficiency...

Comment

Hey the same here ..I have MGD

Originally posted by Colin P View Post
      Bloody hell!! at last! someone who unfortunatly has like to like symptoms as me. Mohit, i just wrote a really long reply to this, but it said 'log-in' which i already was, and ended up losing it all... And i aint writing it all again-lol...
      pm me, and i will tell you what's what... have you got Blepharitis or M.G.D ? cos you seem to have exactly what i've got, and i aint got Bleph or M.G.D, just plain aqeaus defficiency...

Comment

Dog if you just have aq deficiency did dr carver plug you?

Comment

MGD is my bigger problem...Plugs will not work i tried .

Comment

Hey dog you should talk to Tankie he has severe mgd and after 4 plugs is doing really well. Did dr carver try 4 plugs with you?

Comment

no reply for me ?

Comment

Dr. Carver tried many thinks including 4 of the them . but .he is more for natural solutions and not just promoting band aid solution.
                Originally posted by patientpatrick View Post
                Hey dog you should talk to Tankie he has severe mgd and after 4 plugs is doing really well. Did dr carver try 4 plugs with you?

Comment

I'm sorry I didn't mean to ignore you. I do wonder about the warm compresses. My eyes feel great after doing them I follow dr latkany's eye spa regime and my eyes feel really good afterwards. However I do know my eyes feel drier the last 2 months I wonder if its the weather. I'm planning on getting plugs soon. The moisture chambers and constant drops plus restasis isn't working for me

Comment

Originally posted by Mohit View Post
                    no reply for me ?

Mohit. You might wanna try answering your pm's before asking others "no reply for me"..

Comment

Mohit, have you been to a doctor since this happened? If so what did they say about your lacrimal glands?

What exactly do you mean by the compress making your lacrimal glands bad? Can you explain more please?

By the way, if you're not familiar with the private message system, there is a link in the blue bar (top left) that says Private Messages... click there. Not everyone wants to use that system though. You can turn it off in your user profile. Please let me know if you need any help with these features!
                      Rebecca Petris
                      The Dry Eye Foundation
                      dryeyefoundation.org
                      800-484-0244

Comment

Colin P, this is me too!! I don't have Bleph, or MGD but not a drop to be had!! Warm compresses made my eyes so bad, it might feel better at the time kinda soothing, but afterwards my eyes are drier than ever, I found that cool or even cold helps me more, I have gotten no answers from the docs as to what may help, tried Restasis, to no avail, and it burned so bad it was like putting acid in my eyes. It been about two years for me now, just have to add drops constantly, and plugs did seem to help but not really sure?!? Would love to know what has helped you?
                        Christine

Comment

I dont belive this!!. Just wrote a marathon essay, ensured i was logged in first, must have took that long? when i posted, got a message 'error' you need to be logged in, so i did(again) and lost it all.
                          Bummer!.

Will pm you Mawsky soon with my routine, and how i cheat aqueas defficency using no drops or anything.

Over-and-out.
                          Colin.
                          (bet this one posts-lol).

Comment

Originally posted by Colin P View Post
                            I dont belive this!!. Just wrote a marathon essay, ensured i was logged in first, must have took that long? when i posted, got a message 'error' you need to be logged in, so i did(again) and lost it all.
                            Bummer!.

Will pm you Mawsky soon with my routine, and how i cheat aqueas defficency using no drops or anything.

Over-and-out.
                            Colin.
                            (bet this one posts-lol).
                            That has happened to me many times as well... looks like if you write too long the system logs you out, or may be it is a bug in the system, it sure is annoying.

Comment

Hey Colin do you mind posting your aqueous deficiency cheats as well? Seems like a lot of us would benefit.

Comment

Working...
                              X