Heat mask temperature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat mask temperature

Does anyone know how hot in degrees C a heat mask is supposed to be? There's a lot of variation possible in instructions of ones I've tried.
    prevention is better than cure, but not for eyes?

I don't have the temperature - but what I do is ensure that it is warm only, not hot. A few months back, I changed my routine with my rice baggy and now hold it against my brows and away from my lids - baggy close but not pressed to my lids, for 2 minutes. As I told my sister who has similar issues - you are not to cook your eyes, just warm them..! Also - I use the warm baggy twice a day, after I have cleaned with warm water soaked cotton balls and q-tips.
    Eileen

Comment

The Blephasteam goggles heat to 40 degrees C, if that helps? Ie warm, not hot; only a few degrees above body temperature. Sometimes I use a rice bag in the microwave rather than Blephasteam and I find between 23 and 28 seconds gives the right sort of temperature but it would depend on the power of your microwave and the exact size of the rice bag, of course (mine weighs 180g, for reference).

Comment

I suggest you get BlephaSteam. It solves all these problems in a very good way in my opinion.

Comment

It should be moist heat. Meaning if the mask is put on a napkin the napkin will become wet. The temperature should be at 104 degrees Fahrenheit and should maintain that for ten minutes.

Comment

Working...
          X