Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am DONE with warm compresses. I can't take it anymore - any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried Bausch & Lomb's Therapearl? I've been using it for a couple of months and I just love it. You can use it either warm or cold. You just have to put it in the microwave for 15 seconds (or leave it in the fridge if you want it cold). And it's not expensive at all, here in Spain I bought it for €16.

Comment

I have no lack of oil,just dont think its good quality. Taking 1200 mg fish oil 3 times a day. I will be trying doxy or minocycline if my oil remains a problem . Its just a bit too thick,to me it looks quite clear. I guess minocycline works just as well,is much cheaper with fewer side affects. Doxy in the States is quite expensive,looks like minocycline is about one tenth the cost.

Comment

Yes i use the pearl mask. Too much water irritates my lids.

Comment

Im so new,can anyone tell me how to post a topic? Thanks

Comment

I cut my routine to once a day 5 minutes with the pearl eye mask. I forgot and expressed the glands quite a bit. My oil seems to come out alot now. Think I will just try the compress once a day or every other day and skip the gland expression unless i see a clogged gland.

Comment

Sounds like hes not making you overdue it. I will do the warm compresses,im now to the stage if i were you id be doing it every second day. I however unless i see redness or a gland that looks clogged am only going to do the massage once a week.

Comment

Sorry about the repost,guess i already said this the other day.. sorry bout that

Comment

Working...
                X