Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can skin be burned from long term use of heat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can skin be burned from long term use of heat?

I've been doing my eye compresses and I never put it on my eye too hot. When it is too hot I place it on my eyes and lift it up when it's too hot and I do that repeatedly when until it warms and then I place it on entirely. I never have it on my face too hot because I don't want to burn it like last time. After I'm done I notice that my eye area is dark and red especially the parts where your eye bags are. I'm not sure if they're burnt or if they're eye bags. I'm concerned if I burned my eyes again. So can skin be burned just for placing something warm over it for a long time. I do my eye compresses and reheat it 3 times. It takes a long time(like 20 minutes) but I feel much better results that doing it once.

Can anyone help? Around the eye area is kind of dark, it's noticeable when I'm looking close in the mirror but not far away. Was this caused from the compresses?

Comment

probably. when i was doing compresses the same happened to me ..dark circles and wrinkles. I stopped and they went away.

Comment

Originally posted by Katewest View Post
        probably. when i was doing compresses the same happened to me ..dark circles and wrinkles. I stopped and they went away.
        How long did it take for it to go away? I feel that I must do the compresses, it's the only thing that's helping.

Comment

Working...
        X