Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Investing in a eye compress machine thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investing in a eye compress machine thing?

Right now eye compresses are the only thing working for me especially when I do them for very long times. I do them on the weekends about 3 times per session adding up to around 15 minutes and I do 3 sessions a day. I'm too busy on the weekdays to do them :P

I was wondering if there's anything to invest in like a heating pad or something that I don't have to constantly reheat in the microwave like the rice bag thing I have right now. One of those heat pads for your back that you plug in the wall gave me the idea.

Is there anything like that that I can safely use on my eyes. It would be very VERY relieving if I can just put on my headphones with my playlist on and set an alarm for 15 minutes where I can just relax. I absolutely hate having to get up and reheat and then go back.

Rhein medical makes an aa battery powered device to heat and massage the lids. Very expensive but if the convenience is worth it to you.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Petris View Post
      Rhein medical makes an aa battery powered device to heat and massage the lids. Very expensive but if the convenience is worth it to you.
      How much does it cost? I can't find the exact product online. Is there any safe ways I can make something like this myself? Or use something like a heatpad to do it?

Comment

Working...
      X