Blurry vision after Hot Compress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blurry vision after Hot Compress

After I do a hot compress my vision gets blurry does this mean that my oil is thick or normal? Is blurry vision after a hot compress good?

If your oil is flowing, it's pretty normal to have blurry vision after using a hot compress. As for the quality of the oil, only a doctor can truly answer that question.
    What you need to know about computer-induced dry eye
    Dry Eye Survey
    IPL Doctors
    Probing Doctors

Comment

Oil flowing is a good sign. Does it mean you did not have such feeling before?

The more oil secretion the better is what I have read, but NO idea how long is ideal, 10 min. or 15 min.?
      I now finally have about 7 min. oil secretion feeling when I do 10 min./Blephasteam/42.5C. Enough?

Comment

I actually stopped the hot compresses,my vision would be hazy,filmy,oily for hours,personally i think its because the quality of the oil isnt good. It flows,but poor quality.

Comment

These oil secretion is OLD oil that is WHY we need to remove it (with warm compress, massage),
          in the hope NEW quality oil will be generated, what I have read.

I have not heard about for hours.
          Do you know why? compress too HOT (over 40C is bad for cornea but Blephasteam claims 42.5C),
          or for too long?

Comment

I think i just have a bad quality caused by hormonal changes,im post menopaus,i suppose also because my oil to water ratio is off and after the compresses,i have too much oil to water ratio.

Comment

I also suppose in the beginning it takes awhile to get the good quality of oil,so essentially i get bad oil flowing for hrs after the compresses. I did them for like 3 months,then had a few months of clear vision,well,then a flare and back to blurry vision. It takes just the right combo and everyones different.

Comment

Hi Klee
                Do you think Omeg 3 would improve your quality? My omeg 3 are almost double than normal.

Comment

Working...
                X