This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for ppl that Express lids

I go back and forth if it is helping. On one hand i do see clear oil coming out but on the other im not feeling any better. My question for ppl that do express their lids..how often, how do you do it, top and lower lids.
    Thanks!

i have been doing expressions lately with a warm potato, but i actually think it has caused a lot of redness, so i really need to stop for now. I would maybe recommend just using the steam from the shower? I know what you mean- i dont feel better either...

any luck with those serum drops? has it brought any inflammation down?

Comment

They didnt help...I think the residue just made my glands worse. I only tried it for two months though just in case anyone else is thinking of trying. How often were you expressing them?

Comment

Twice a day, maybe it was to much for them though. I always "overtreat" when I am not doing well and end up making myself worse off. I am now taking "oreca' or apprilion in canada. Some people said it helps more than plain doxy, because it is slow release or something. I am only giving it a month though because it is SO expensive. I will only get it again if it helps.

So you don't use anything now drop wise?

Comment

Working...
        X