Blephasteam goggles for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blephasteam goggles for sale

Not sure if i'm posting this in the right area, but I have some blephasteam goggles for sale, used only a couple of times, no longer need/ use though as my eyes don't need warm compresses. I know they have worked for some people and have good reviews on amazon so hopefully someone here is interested as its such a specialty item not sure where else I could sell them.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blephasteam-.../dp/B00ARUI3WK

The amazon link is just for example. Contact me if you are interested I can post anywhere.

Comment

Do you have them still for sale and are you in Australia? if still for sale how much do you want for them thanks CB

Comment

Hi Carolyn, yes i'm in Australia and they're still for sale. I paid around $450 for them inc. delivery from the U.K. I think I would take around half this price if you are interested let me know. They are in new condition as I mentioned were only used a couple of times.

Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by alex123711 View Post
          Hi Carolyn, yes i'm in Australia and they're still for sale. I paid around $450 for them inc. delivery from the U.K. I think I would take around half this price if you are interested let me know. They are in new condition as I mentioned were only used a couple of times.

Alex.
          Hi i am very interested in buying your goggles please let me know your price and if you have any accessories thanks CarolynB maybe we can go onto private messages and exchange phone numbers so we can talk and sort thr goggles out thanks
          Last edited by CarolynB; 22-May-2015, 15:53.

Comment

Just sent you a private message Carolyn

Comment

Working...
            X