This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mibo Thermoflo

Anyone have any experience with Mibo Thermoflo? My eye dr is starting to use it in his practice prior to expressing the glands.

Thank you!

My doctor in Tulsa has been trying this treatment... offered it to me for free....I was not impressed with the treatment.... Felt warming but did not offer any relief. I appreciated the free treatment but glad I did not spend my own money.

Dryeyehurtsme

Comment

I do have mibomian gland disfunction and have suffered for many years. . My experience with the symptoms have lead me to warm compresses and reasonable solutions vs. the new fancy treatments offered. There are a handful of new technologies on the horizon that my doctor has expressed will have more long term results. Until I have tried them, I am going to stick with the warm compress and manual expression, which seems to be the best and most reasonable solution for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dryeyehurtsme View Post
        I do have mibomian gland disfunction and have suffered for many years. . My experience with the symptoms have lead me to warm compresses and reasonable solutions vs. the new fancy treatments offered. There are a handful of new technologies on the horizon that my doctor has expressed will have more long term results. Until I have tried them, I am going to stick with the warm compress and manual expression, which seems to be the best and most reasonable solution for me.
        Hi...do you express the glands yourself or only have it done by your doctor? thanks

Comment

Working...
        X