How Often Are Your Glands Professionally Expressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Often Are Your Glands Professionally Expressed

Curious how often everyone has this done. How much improvement you get, and how long it lasts...thanks

I too have been curious about this all along. I've read posts on here, and also watched videos.
    Something to the effect of stretching the eyes, then applying a dampened Qtip all along the edge of lower lid, being careful not to let the tip drop over the margin and into the inner lid, at risk of irritation.

So I tried that, but didn't see or feel results.
    I have this alot on all sorts of health forums, where a majority has different experiences than I.
    A majority claims that sugar or dairy or gluten are BAD for them.
    A majority claims that trampolining is wonderful (it kills my degenerated feet)
    Many avoid caffeine (whereas I sometimes need it to be able to sleep. Otherwise headache pain disables sleep)
    On the other hand, there were people who did Homeopathy or Acupuncture or Immunocal & raved over them.
    Others who did Coffee Enema's or Salt/C regiments or Epsom Salt regimens & swore by them.

I tried the same & was either harmed or zero-helped, finding myself wondering "why me? why am I different?"
    CHEERIO! HELIO! Dry Eye Minni

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Minni View Post
      I too have been curious about this all along. I've read posts on here, and also watched videos.
      Something to the effect of stretching the eyes, then applying a dampened Qtip all along the edge of lower lid, being careful not to let the tip drop over the margin and into the inner lid, at risk of irritation.

So I tried that, but didn't see or feel results.
      I have this alot on all sorts of health forums, where a majority has different experiences than I.
      A majority claims that sugar or dairy or gluten are BAD for them.
      A majority claims that trampolining is wonderful (it kills my degenerated feet)
      Many avoid caffeine (whereas I sometimes need it to be able to sleep. Otherwise headache pain disables sleep)
      On the other hand, there were people who did Homeopathy or Acupuncture or Immunocal & raved over them.
      Others who did Coffee Enema's or Salt/C regiments or Epsom Salt regimens & swore by them.

I tried the same & was either harmed or zero-helped, finding myself wondering "why me? why am I different?"
      Thanks for responding Minni, but I was referring to expression by a professional. It's my opinion that self expression is pretty useless for the majority of people. You need a very high powered mirror to see what comes out and then a high pain tolerance to actually get blocked glands flowing again. From what I've read you can do more harm than good.

Comment

Working...
      X