This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw old posts but ? about medical marijuana

since it is legal where i live i was curious if it is bad for dry eyes--i know smoking it is horrible-any smoke def a no no for sjogrens/dry eye person.. however, my friend's husband is taking it orally for bone cancer-it alleviates his pain and he says it hasn't aggravated his eyes or mouth or caused an increase in appetite--this type of "pot" doesn't make one "high"...

i was simply curious if anyone had heard anything about it helping the pain of dry eye.. I also am so happy it is legal for a friend w/ epilepsy. i figured i would post this since it's been all over the news lately..

I would like to know this as well. Anyone?

Comment

I was on a Rosacea forum not too long ago reading about ocular rosacea and somebody linked a study about the anti-inflammatory benefits of marijuana and how it has helped certain people. Some people on the forum said it helped their rosacea and some said it definitely made it worse. So, like with most things, it probably depends on the person. I'm sure there will be more more studies on this due to more states making medical marijuana legal, but we are probably at the very beginning of understanding how it helps people.

Comment

Why don't you just try some

Comment

Working...
        X