This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectrum Thea

'Don't forget to request your FREE #DryEye and #Blepharitis product samples by emailing TheaSupport@spectrum-thea.co.uk or call 0845 5211290' - see Twitter feed from @Spectrum_Thea from spectrum-thea.co.uk

Is anyone managing to get tester samples from various companies for eyedrops and eyelid wipes? We are having sensitivity reactions to so many products. So much money wasted. Thanks.
    Last edited by littlemermaid; 21-Oct-2013, 06:38.
    Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

I sent the email and this is what they wrote back:

Good Afternoon Kate,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately we do not ship purchases directly to outside of the UK. However, there is a company called Butterflies Eyecare that does export our products.
    However, I will send your sample in the post to you.

Please visit http://www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk/Blepha.html or email info@butterflies-healthcare.co.uk for details.

I hope that this helps, and if I can be of further assistance then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Tanith Chown
    Coordinator
    Spectrum Thea Ltd
    Last edited by Katewest; 22-Oct-2013, 08:02. Reason: addition

Comment

Butterflies-healthcare wrote back that they also do not ship to the us. bummer

Comment

Katewest - That's frustrating. I'd be happy to send something across to you but you'd probably get hammered with the customs charge. When I bought sunglasses from the Dry Eye Shop I had to pay £25 ($40) to customs

Comment

Working...
        X