This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried scope fish oil

Heyo! Havent been on here in ages, just a question of interest. Has anyone tried scope fish oil? My optremist did recommend this, if thera tears didnt fully take effect. Been on thera tears since end of may, along with catacrom in july, and not so much doing warm compress or eye drops. My eyes feel still dry but its barely minuim, just got told my issue is more quantity over quality, my bottom oil glands are apprently milky but its very mild, also instead of having mild mgd its went down to very mild. Good, i guess. Just curious as to has anyone taken this? TBUT is 6-7 seconds over 4 seconds. So, not far away but still i dont mind. Got recommended this due to high amounts of natural fish oil within in. So yeah thats all just asking in a way if anyone has tried this specific fish oil, as im still having (no luck getting to 10 with current stuff?), it doesnt bother me sometimes... If anyone knows how to increase quantity, that would be a help. Away back in may it was cloudy and very little oil coming out, so im happy for my improvement over roughly 6 months. I will end up trying this within a few months if i dont get anymore improvement with current treatment, but im still happier than i was. Thank you all~

Long time fish oil user. I was taking a high quality Nature Maid but changed
    6 months ago to Super Omega 3 from Life Extensions.

What i found is that they use only high grade EPA/DHA Alaskan Polluck
    coupled with Sesame Ligans and Olive Extract.

I have seen a lot of improvement in my eye glands after using the above, give it a try
    available on Amazon.
    My Dry Eye Story:
    http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showt...7575#post47575

Comment

Thank you for that, i will purchase it after my thera tears has ran out, im still debating on if my allergies made my oil go cloudy, im not sure if the fish oil made a difference to my oil quality. But im happy to try anything else, as ive gotten improvement thankfully over my allergies going down~ So here's hoping, if i take that I will get better results. Thera tears has (maybe), worked better for me than anything else so far from given results, or maybe its due to my lowered allergy bumps.

Comment

Also, im so sorry to hear your story.... I got it due to computer use, :/ It has only started to get better this year.

Comment

I use it, find it very good. Having Said that after two years I'm still omgea 3 deficient.
          People have recovered, so can we.
          www.twitter.com/EyeGirlfriend)

Comment

That's strange you have omega 3 defiency even thought being on it. I got told after emailing them that it takes 3 months to get into the system and more than 3 for relief. I'm finished my first bottle in a week or so. I find it pricy but not much clue to why thera tears didn't do much.

Comment

Hi
              My recent blood tests show my omeg 3 & 6 are both almost double than normal. My dr said then it is ok.
              I take lots of different nuts/seeds daily with salad, butter (with breads) and different plant oils for cooking,
              including black sesames (has rich Vit. E, calcum etc)
              I do not take much fish due to concern of mercury.
              Maybe I should reduce the amount??
              Last edited by MGD1701; 03-May-2017, 04:37.

Comment

I can't say if you should or shouldn't. That's for your doctor to say, did your dry eyes change at all?

Comment

My condition has been improved but I dont think it relates to omg 3, 6.
                  However, I have been taking more/different nuts/seeds.
                  I did blood tests (out of own pocket) just to make sure if I have enough (before taking more/less).
                  Last edited by MGD1701; 10-May-2017, 07:43.

Comment

Working...
                  X