Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doxy

Hi there

I was doing much better for a month 1/2, and things just started to get worse 3 days ago. Ive not changed anything in my routine, except going off doxy because it was making my teeth yellow and other yeast infections (feminines, and fingernails...)

So I think this relapse is related to doxy because I stopped it 3/4 weeks ago, apparently the rebound effect usually happens weeks after stopping it.

My question is: am I the only one "doxycycline dependant" here? How can I deal with all these yeast infections (im already taking a probiotic)? And what about my teeth?

Thank you

Last edited by savino; 02-Sep-2016, 04:11.

Comment

I use 50mg Minocycline and have not had problems with yeast like I did with Doxy. I've not noticed that it made my teeth yellow. I don't like taking long-term antibiotics, but am not sure there is much of an alternative. I am worse when I don't take them.

Comment

I don't have the choice I guess because I really think it helps me. LaDiva how long does it take to work again when you stopped it and took it again?

Comment

Not very long domino. Maybe a few days to a week. Hope you are able to use Sending good wishes.

Comment

Working...
          X