This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get some relief from lacrisert

Hi, I have been lingered here for months because of my severe dry eye. I got severe dry eye in June, my schirmer is 1 and 2. The dryness, stinging and burning pain make me crazy all day long. I 'm still studying, but i can't attend class more than 2 hours because of my eye pain. Recently, I start to use lacrisert, and I find it give me some extra moisture and most of my eye pain get relieved when I wear them! I finally can become functional!I have to say that it does't make my eyes"normal" because I still feel sore and heavy, and it get sticky after wearing them about 7 hours, but it is the only product that can relieve my pain for all day long! Although it is hard to get and very expensive here! I think I would pay whatever I can to make my eyes feel better!

And I want to thank Rebecca and you people here, you are so kind and helpful!

Carol

Originally posted by icycarol View Post
    Hi, I have been lingered here for months because of my severe dry eye. I got severe dry eye in June, my schirmer is 1 and 2. The dryness, stinging and burning pain make me crazy all day long. I 'm still studying, but i can't attend class more than 2 hours because of my eye pain. Recently, I start to use lacrisert, and I find it give me some extra moisture and most of my eye pain get relieved when I wear them! I finally can become functional!I have to say that it does't make my eyes"normal" because I still feel sore and heavy, and it get sticky after wearing them about 7 hours, but it is the only product that can relieve my pain for all day long! Although it is hard to get and very expensive here! I think I would pay whatever I can to make my eyes feel better!

And I want to thank Rebecca and you people here, you are so kind and helpful!

Carol
    Do use the coupon on the website if you can. It's a lot cheaper that way. I'm glad you like it and it works well for you.

Comment

Working...
    X