Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I remember him saying that he liked the drop because it ONLY had glycerine and sodium hyaluronate. The "SH" keeps the glycerine on the eye because (again?) of the high molecular weight. That's what he said, I only know it feels great and I am having to put in drops much less often.

Comment

Sissy, you must work for them. Two posts on this site and already promoting a product?

Comment

Well, I've read this website for a while to see what was available but hadn't planned on chatting. When I found something that worked for me I thought I would share the information. Maybe some others can have the same relief I have gotten.

Comment

Hi All, I know I came here about 10 years late! lol! But, I wonder what's the difference between "Sodium Hyaluronate" and "Hyaluronate Acid". Also "Hyaluronic"? I'd like to first try an eyedrop with active Sodium Hyaluronate 0.15 which I believe Blink and...can't recall now it comes from England and Canada something like Lubridin or similar. If this doesn't help I'd like to know where to find 0.2 or 0.3 SH contained eyedrops. Anyone knows? Thanks. I followed ALL your comments and good ideas.
          Last edited by Adela; 20-Dec-2017, 19:57. Reason: Make it clearer.

Comment

Working...
          X