X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emustil eye drops from Moorfields pharmacy

Dear dry eye fellow sufferers in the UK,
    is there someone who is applying the Emustil lipid drops from Moorfields Pharmacy.
    What experiences do you have made with these drops?

http://www.moorfieldspharmaceuticals...e/emustil.html

Emustil Drops are on the market in Italy for some years now. There they are
    more expensive - 17 euros than from Moorfields.
    Unfortunately I cannot read the italian language and it seems there is no dry eye
    Support Group in italy.

Emustil like Systane-balance, Cationorm and Artelac-Lipid should improve the fetty
    layer of the tear film.
    Main ingridients:
    Soy bean oil 7% - lenoleic acids,
    egg yolk 3% - phospholepids etc.

Peter

Originally posted by peter56 View Post
    Dear dry eye fellow sufferers in the UK,
    is there someone who is applying the Emustil lipid drops from Moorfields Pharmacy.
    What experiences do you have made with these drops?

http://www.moorfieldspharmaceuticals...e/emustil.html

Emustil Drops are on the market in Italy for some years now. There they are
    more expensive - 17 euros than from Moorfields.
    Unfortunately I cannot read the italian language and it seems there is no dry eye
    Support Group in italy.

Emustil like Systane-balance, Cationorm and Artelac-Lipid should improve the fetty
    layer of the tear film.
    Main ingridients:
    Soy bean oil 7% - lenoleic acids,
    egg yolk 3% - phospholepids etc.

Peter
    Hi Peter, i have just ordered some of these eye drops to try. I'll let you know how i get on

Comment

This looks interesting! Please let us know how you get on Lizzie, I'm currently using moorfields hypermellose, but I would definitely consider trying these drops as they are contact-lense compatible.

Comment

Originally posted by cupcakes View Post
        This looks interesting! Please let us know how you get on Lizzie, I'm currently using moorfields hypermellose, but I would definitely consider trying these drops as they are contact-lense compatible.
        Hi cupcakes, i will let you know asap. God knows i've tried a whole multitude of drops over the years - so fingers crossed!!

Comment

Hi Cupcakes

I have used these drops a few times but i dont like them. Maybe i havent persevered for a long enough and my eyes are quite sore at the mo anyway so im going back to my Hylo tears. I could sent you some to try if you like (if youre in the UK) - they're all sealed up.

Comment

Thank you Lizzy, that would be great, have pm'd you.

I haven't tried Hylo, but am going to work my way through the different ingredients. So far I have only tried hypermellose. Next is Emustil and if thats no good then sodium hyaluronate (like Hylo tear) is next on my list.

Comment

Working...
            X