This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RemogenOmega Omega 3 eye drops OMG!!!

Just to report to all of you ...it was terrible experience ..my eyes burn like i put some acid in my eyes... it made me go to doctor ,who put me on lotemax for 3 days..!!
    Have they been drank or smoke something when they made this product and approved it ..Just unbelievable !!
    I requested refund from http://www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk/index.html...it was $50 spent ..
    Many are members was buying form them and they have a good reputation...so i hope to get my money back..

I tried it as well. It really does sting to the point where you put one drop in and throw the rest out

Comment

We have been contacted by Dog2012 directly and of course are happy to offer a refund.

I am sorry to hear there has been an issue with the eye drops. It is a relatively new product to us so we will be monitoring this closely to see if it a line we should continue to sell.

I will contact Dog2012 directly for more details so that I can pass this onto the manufacturers as we are just another retailer of the brand.

Yours

James Sutton
      Butterflies Eyecare
      James Sutton
      Butterflies Healthcare
      www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk

Comment

lol im "happy" to see that im not the only one to have that reaction to the drop lol, it stinged me like hell

Comment

Omega 3 fatty acid is good to be eaten and then utilized by the body.
          It is acid, though, and like any acid--like the fatty acids in restasis from castor seed oil, hurt the surface of the eye, especially a dry, compromised eye that has extra free fatty acids anyway because of hydrolysis of meibum.
          Oils all have some degree of free fatty acids.
          What geniuses come up with this stuff?

Comment

As I said I am sorry there has been a problem and I we have sorted this with Dog2012.

While I accept that some ingredients are less suitable, particularly with a comprised cornea, I think Jade is maybe being a little unfair about the use of the term 'acid'. Hyaluronic acid (as know as sodium hyaluronate) is a type of acid but also widely used in eye drops with no problems.

James
            James Sutton
            Butterflies Healthcare
            www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk

Comment

Thank you James,

Good compony to deal with !!!

Originally posted by James@Butterflies View Post
              As I said I am sorry there has been a problem and I we have sorted this with Dog2012.

While I accept that some ingredients are less suitable, particularly with a comprised cornea, I think Jade is maybe being a little unfair about the use of the term 'acid'. Hyaluronic acid (as know as sodium hyaluronate) is a type of acid but also widely used in eye drops with no problems.

James

Comment

Working...
              X