X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we create a artificial tears ranking system

hi guys.

would it be good to create some sort of sticky where we list the effectiveness of lubricant eye drops? From OTC to serum drops? I know maybe it is subjective to some, but i think it would be really helpful.

I am currently on hylo-forte, and wondered if there was a step up from there drops?

Thanks

Interesting idea. I think a complicating factor for this type of project is the fact that different drops work better for different conditions. A drop that works well for many with MGD will not necessarily be great for someone with AD.

Comment

Originally posted by m4shore View Post
      Interesting idea. I think a complicating factor for this type of project is the fact that different drops work better for different conditions. A drop that works well for many with MGD will not necessarily be great for someone with AD.
      Is just so people know where to go after certain drops don't work. I guess if Hylo-Forte aren't working that well then you need to move onto serum drops.

Comment

I used Hylo Forte but it made my eyes worse, it burned and increased dryness feeling afterwards. I like Thealoz Duo containing sodium hyarulonate and trehalose, it is best for my eyes. I have mostly aqueous deficiency and partly MGD. Second preferred eye drops for me are Visudrops, containing coenzim q10 and vitamine E.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Biggrin :D Wink ;) Rolleyes :rolleyes: Tongue :p Cool :cool: Redface :o Confused :confused: Eek :eek: Frown :( Mad :mad:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X

Debug Information