Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we create a artificial tears ranking system

hi guys.

would it be good to create some sort of sticky where we list the effectiveness of lubricant eye drops? From OTC to serum drops? I know maybe it is subjective to some, but i think it would be really helpful.

I am currently on hylo-forte, and wondered if there was a step up from there drops?

Thanks

Interesting idea. I think a complicating factor for this type of project is the fact that different drops work better for different conditions. A drop that works well for many with MGD will not necessarily be great for someone with AD.

Comment

Originally posted by m4shore View Post
      Interesting idea. I think a complicating factor for this type of project is the fact that different drops work better for different conditions. A drop that works well for many with MGD will not necessarily be great for someone with AD.
      Is just so people know where to go after certain drops don't work. I guess if Hylo-Forte aren't working that well then you need to move onto serum drops.

Comment

I used Hylo Forte but it made my eyes worse, it burned and increased dryness feeling afterwards. I like Thealoz Duo containing sodium hyarulonate and trehalose, it is best for my eyes. I have mostly aqueous deficiency and partly MGD. Second preferred eye drops for me are Visudrops, containing coenzim q10 and vitamine E.

Comment

Working...
        X