I need help -- dhea drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help -- dhea drops

My doctor prescribed dhea drops about a month ago, and I was the first of his patients to try them out. He had recently found a compounding pharmacy in town who agreed to make them for him.

Long story short: I still have not received the eye drops and have been communicating with the pharmacy about the problems they're having making them. They called yesterday to say that they will not be able to make these drops for me due to their on-going difficulties making them.

(Problems dissolving the powdered dhea in the oil base; difficulties passing this thick liquid through the filter; difficulties agitating the solution...overall difficulties following the formula they were given.)

Can anyone out there put me in touch with a pharmacy who is successfully making these drops? My pharmacist would like to talk to a pharmacist who is making them to ask some technical questions about the process. Does anyone know of a pharmacist who can make these drops who would be willing to talk to my pharmacist?

Thanks for your help!
    Teri

hello

http://www.dryeyepain.com/CustomEyedrops.htm

Comment

Working...
    X