This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart plug -- HELP

Hello everyone. So I've been through hell with infections from my smart plug in my left eye. The doctor in Illinois who put them in refused to believe my infections were coming from the plugs since he was never able to see any infection by the tear duct. But of course I believed otherwise and continuously asked him to remove them. Long story short, I moved out of Illinois and he was never able to remove the plugs.

With that said, I am Desperately seeking a doctor in the Naples, fort Myers, Tampa or Miami Florida area who can remove my smart plugs. I just moved to the area and every place I've called, either doesn't know what they are or states they cannot be removed unless its surgically. I know sometimes they're able to get flushed out. So before I go surgery route, id like to see if that's a possibility.

If someone can provide me a contact to a doctor around my area that would be wonderful as I REALLY don't want to fly back to Illinois.

All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hi Chella,
    See if there is a teaching college near you that has a school of ophthalmology and takes patients. I think they will be able to help you out. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by LaDiva View Post
      Hi Chella,
      See if there is a teaching college near you that has a school of ophthalmology and takes patients. I think they will be able to help you out. Best of luck to you.
      Thank you for the tip! I was able to find a Oculoplastic surgeon and yes, sure enough I have caniculitis going for surgery in two weeks. Totally sucks!
      Last edited by chella21279; 01-Mar-2016, 22:19.

Comment

Working...
      X