This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restazis Side effects

Hello eveybody,i want to ask you / those who used or still using Restazis if you experience side effects with it,because i am now on my second attempt with it and i have a lot of problems: not only it stings and burns for hours( which i knew already) but i feel my eyes like glued,have double vision and pnotophoby and ocular pains. But what it,s bothering ( and scare) me it,s the congestion and burning inside my nose....even if i press the lacrimal points after putting the drops,somehow some of it goes inside the nose and mouth too..it,s bitter and feels like a poison.....i have a dry nose too due to Sogren and an allergic rhinitis and sinusitis ,but if i don,t use any drop or gel or ointment in my eyes,the nose is ok ...the congestion happened with some artificial tears toobut without pain or burning...but with Restazis it really hurts...and if it happens to have reflex tears they burn like hell,i don,t know how to wash my eyes to get rid of them...even sterile isotonic saline is stinging...i wished i knew if someone really improved with this medication or i torture my eyes & nose for nothing...i was told to use Restazis and autolougous serum drops,they seem not to like each other...i suffer very much and i don,t have a life anymore because of this condition,i can,t do almost anything of the domestic work and it,s a challenge to get out of my apartment ....i,m in constant eye pain and anxiety and almost daily now with serious breathing problems due to the nose congestion....unfortunately i couldn,t find a " mixed " team of an eye doctor and an ear/ nose one to tell me how to cope with this issue...what could work for the eyes damages the nose and viceversa... . So,have anyone of you have dry congested nose too? besides dry eyes? and if so,how do you manage it?
Working...
X