Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of artificial tears do you use with Restasis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of artificial tears do you use with Restasis?

Hello,i,m Lili,i have severe dry eye due to Sogren ( and definetely aggravated by menopause ) and i started for the 4 th time with Restasis: this time it doesn,t sting like it did before,probably the inflamation in my eyes decreased because of the treatment with autolougous serum drops,but i have another big problem: none of the arrificial tears i try don,t seem to help,they don,t provide moisture and some of them even harm my eyes or stick them like a glue..and finally they burn ...i tried to find out what brand is indicated to use when you are on Restasis and the only thing i found out from the producer was that Refresh Endura and Soothe shouldn,t ,t be used...so i ask you what arrificial tears do you use in the same time with Restasis? I even tried to stay one day with any artificial tears ( only with Restasis twice a day ) and my eyes were better ( no pain or burning) but very dry and the disconfort was too big so i had to use something...i usually use Viscotears or Murine or Sante dry care( japaneze eye drops) or Cationorm( same with Genteal) ,all preservative free and sometimes Soothe pm ointment when i really can,t bear the dryiness any more...but i feel it,s not ok . My eyes feel better when i don,t use anything ,but they are dryer & dryer and i have to find the best option...thank you,hope you,ll help me by sharing your experience .
Working...
X